Thursday, June 12, 2008

Graduation Money that leads to my downfall

There have been some very generous people that have given me money for my Graduation. So, I bought a video game, half-price (I am a Horton after all). It was a fighting game where over inflated egos with swords beat the living tar out of each other and then the winner taunts the loser. That's pretty much the whole plot. I played for about 45 minutes over the course of two days and practiced with my favorite characters, I was feeling good about my new found skills.

And then Bonnie picked up the controller.

She has severely beaten me 8 times out of ten. With a little pansy girl that does a mini butt hop for a taunt. And despite my best planning, and my best moves, she beats me by hitting random buttons.

There is a lesson in here somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Don't you just hate when that happens? My wife beat me at Mario Kart Wii. It's just not fair.